Baltimore Creatives Acceleration Network
Our Founder Fellowship features:
• a rigorous in person & online business boot camp powered by Creative Startups
• a local & global network of mentors
• pro bono legal services from DLA Piper and the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
• a demo day and a closed door investor pitch (with the chance to win seed funding up to $15,000!)
• a 6 month subsidized residency at one of Baltimore’s top creative incubators including Eubie Blake for performance, Open Works for product based companies, ETC and Betamore for creative tech companies, and Impact Hub for creative social entrepreneurs.
This program is free for participants, but we believe in paying it forward. Fellows will be required to develop and conduct a workshop in their community in partnership with BCAN as part of the program.
- Business Plan Consulting, Development and Review
- Peer Mentoring