Doing Business with the City
The Bureau of Procurement (BOP) produces quality results through Workday, our online marketplace for doing business with the City of Baltimore. In order to bid on any solicitation with the BOP, potential bidders must register as a vendor in the Workday system. For assistance registering or questions relating to Workday, please contact:
Workday Help Desk
Please note: All construction-type contracts are handled by the Department of Public Works, Department of General Services, and the Department of Transportation. All professional services contracts are handled by the individual agencies.
The BOP works closely with the Mayor’s Office of Small and Minority Business Advocacy & Development
The City of Baltimore contracts for and procures a wide variety of goods and services. This page provides links to contract opportunities with the City’s major procuring agencies. Minority and Women-Owned Businesses are encouraged to respond to requests for bids and proposals directly as prime contractors.
, please email Colles Corprew, or call 410-396-3424.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INFORMAL GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- VENDORS completing and email us the VENDOR PAYMENTS & ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER ( EFT) FORM below is the fastest and most reliable way to receive payment from the City!
- Follow these instructions:
Selling to the Government and Large Corporations
- Women, Minority & Business Disadvantaged Certification (Specialty)
- Registration Assistance (Specialty)
- Subcontracting Opportunities (Specialty)
- Obtaining Government Contracts (Specialty)
7 East Redwood Street
Baltimore, MD 21201