Driveway Installation Permit
Please complete your application and return it to the address listed here or submit it electronically via email.
Applications are processed within 15 business days if approved. Fees for the Driveway Permit depend upon the amount of work that needs to be done and must be shown on a diagram provided by the applicant.
Driveways must be between 10 and 35 feet wide.
This application must include a detailed sketch showing:
- Where the curb is to be removed and or installed.
- Property boundaries.
- Distance between the proposed driveway and the building line.
- Closest existing driveway.
- Name and location of the nearest intersecting street.
- Street light poles, fire hydrants, and other utilizes located on the property.
- Length and width of the driveway being installed, widened or relocated.
Registration, License and Permits
- Registration, License and Permits
- Registration, Licenses and Permits
- Government Requirements
200 Holliday Street
Room 6 – Department of Transportation Baltimore City, Right of Way Permits Section
Baltimore, MD 21202