Are you ready for government contracting? Have you considered the investment in time and resources your company needs to enter the government marketplace? This workshop is an introduction to the Maryland Procurement Technical Assistance Center and how it can help you prepare for government contracting success.
Attendees will learn:
· What government buyers and primes want
· What makes a contractor responsible to FAR
· How and why to research potential customers
· How to develop an intelligence list
· Why to watch for contract awards
· What not to do when contracting
· How to become a Maryland PTAC client and get one on one counseling
This introductory class will show you how to determine if government contracts are right for your business.
This workshop is provided by Arthenia LeFlore, Maryland Procurement Technical Assistance Center (MD PTAC)