Are you interested in preparing for future opportunities with the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)? MDOT has established the first-of-its-kind “Opportunity MDOT” – Secretary of Transportation Pete K. Rahn's initiative designed to maximize community engagement and the economic empowerment of Marylanders.
Join us to learn what steps you should take so your small business is prepared for upcoming opportunities related to MDOT’s I-495 & I-270 Public-Private Partnership (P3) Program, if a build alternative is selected.
What to expect:
- I-495 & I-270 P3 Program Updates
- Overview of Opportunity MDOT and small business support over the life cycle of the project
- Engage with the Center of Excellence
- Knowledge of key stakeholders attending the event
What to bring:
- Your capabilities statement, business cards and a willingness to network and engage.