Join us for our first-ever city-wide Capacity Building conference!
- Workshops on nonprofit governance and legal requirements
- One-on-one meetings with attorneys for nonprofit legal advice
- Learn how to use data to improve your community from Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance
- Hear from speakers from PNC Bank about what it takes to finance a CDC
- Networking with other community and nonprofit leaders
This event is designed for neighborhood association members, board members of small nonprofits, and leaders in the community who want to better understand how to get an organization started, revivied, functioning properly, or moving to the next level.
Attorneys from Community Law Center and law students from the University of Maryland Carey School of Law's Community Development Clinic will be on hand to meet with groups to provide brief legal advice specific legal issues facing their organizations for 30 minute sessions between 5:15-8:15pm. Sign up in advance to reserve your slot!
Groups are encouraged to bring multiple members! Take advantage of our Early Bird pricing especially for groups that want to bring more than one person. If your ticket is purchased by August 31, 2018, the first ticket for your organization is $50 and all others for members of your organization are only $25! Regular registration starts on September 1st and all tickets will be $50 through October 7th.