Red Bull Amaphiko is a platform for grassroots social entrepreneurs who are making a positive difference
in their community: to give them the inspiration, mentorship and practical skills and tools they need to take
themselves and their projects to the next level.
Request for workshop proposals in partnership with Red Bull Amaphiko Festival in August 2018. The
proposed topic, overall concept, and experience created for target demographic will all be considered
during the selection process. Partnership opportunities are limited, therefore collaborations are
encouraged. A lead partner may work with other groups, organizations, initiatives, as a collective to
submit a collaborative concept in order to broaden scope, capacity, and audience reach.
FOCUS: Young Entrepreneur Workshops
DATE: August 18, 2018
TIME: TBD (Daytime Hours)
PARTNER FACILITATED WORKSHOP DETAILS:
● Skill-building workshops supporting the young entrepreneur with focus on creative fields.
● Programing to be geared toward 18-24 year olds.
● Selected partners will be provided a $2000 grant to co-create, facilitate, and host workshops
during RBA Festival.
● Red Bull Amaphiko branding and product to be displayed and available on-site at all workshop
Proposals should be submitted by email to email@example.com by June 15, 2018 . Final
selections made, and partners notified, by July 1, 2018.
Proposals should be in PDF format and include the following information:
● Workshop title.
● Partner’ name(s) and primary contact email
● Website and social media (if applicable)
● Topic to be covered
● Relevance to the young entrepreneurs
● Relevance to the arts community
● Brief program outline (including proposed duration and location)
● Anticipated number of attendees and how will attendees be selected
● Description of past experience related to Partner’s previous workshops or programing
CONTACT : For any questions, please contact, Nicoletta de la Brown, via firstname.lastname@example.org