SAVE THE DATE MAY 23, 2018
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s Baltimore District Office is holding SPEED DATING EVENT to showcase Resources that can possibly assist in funding development and growth of your small business. Start-ups and existing businesses.
· Enterprise Development Group
· M & T Bank
· Progressive Commercial
· Meridian Management Group
· Latino Economic Development Center
· MD Dept. of Commerce
· Atlantic Capital Bank
· Small Business Resource Center
· MD Dept. of Housing and Community Development
· Dept. of Labor, Licensing and Regulations
· Veteran Business Development
· Academy Financial, Inc.
· Governor’s Office of Small, Minority, and Woman Business Affairs
may 23, 2018
9:00 AM TO 12:00PM
Sollers Point Multi-purpose Center
323 sollers point road
dundalk, MD 21222
Speed Dating Resources
Starts promptly at 9:00 am – 12:00 PM
Wells Fargo Bank
For information contact: Debra Brown
Phone: (410) 244-3338 or (410) 300-9590
Amy Wallace SBDC: Regional Director
Phone: (443) 412-2237 or (410) 808-7492
This event is free.
SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinion, products, or services of any cosponsor or other
person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at two weeks in advance. Contact: Debra Brown at 410-244-3338.