Alliance Baltimore 2017
November 08, 2017
The 12th annual Alliance Baltimore is organized by Encore Events LLC. This is one of several "Alliance" events around the country. We know that regional small businesses will profit by meeting with the 40 plus agencies and prime contractors in attendance. The networking at this event cannot be compared to any other single marketing medium. Take advantage of the opportunities!
Why are Alliance Procurement Events unique?
- You pre-schedule your own meetings. No one does it for you.
- E-Guide: MatchMaking Hosts have access to your company information - NAICS, certifications, website and company description.
- E-Guide: You have access to all attendees - not just exhibitors!
- E-Guide is available immediately upon registration and for 6 months after the event.
||BWI Airport Marriott
1743 West Nursery Rd
Linthicum, MD 21090 (map)
||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 includes the Trade Show, MatchMaking Meetings, Continental Breakfast, and presentations.
Lunch is included for paid exhibitors and attendees.
See the full schedule for details.
What is the format for the day?
Keep in mind -- THIS IS A TOOL IN THE PROCUREMENT PROCESS. DO NOT EXPECT TO WIN A CONTRACT ON-SITE. Ask pertinent questions and find out what that agency or contractor is looking for and what you need to do to qualify.
The MatchMaking area will be located next to the Exhibit Area.
- MatchMaking Meetings: Pre-Registered Attendees and Small Business exhibitors will be able to pre-schedule their own meetings with prime contractors and government agencies shortly after registering.
- Trade Show: Because of space restrictions, a limited number of TableTop Exhibit spaces are available for this event.
- Presentations: A series of workshops will be presented in the morning detailing success strategies for doing business with the government.