We often think that a great product or service will sell itself, but that is rarely the case. In this class you’ll find out how to market your content and use different channels to maximize visibility.
This Market Planning workshop will help participants meet the needs of their customers in the marketplace. The following goals and objectives will be addressed:
· Help participants gain knowledge about their marketplace
· Explain the elements of a marketing plan
· Marketing that focuses on the needs/wants of the customer
· Understand the difference between needs and benefits
· Understand the pros and cons of different distribution methods
· Learn more about competition and how to complete a competitive analysis
· And much more…..
Free Please note that this class will be held at the Waverly Branch Library, 400 E. 33rd Street, Baltimore, MD 21218, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
**Please note once you have registered for a workshop a confirmation email will be sent to you. To ensure you receive it, add our email address email@example.com to your contact list so your confirmation and reminder email will be delivered to your Inbox. Otherwise it may be delivered to your Junk mail box.