This workshop is designed for:
• Business Owners
• Real Estate Professionals
• Network Marketers
• Those with Less than Perfect Credit
During this 2-hour workshop, you will learn these tools and techniques that will help you put money back in your pocket:
• How to become personal and business credit worthy;
• How your credit score may be costing you $300 to $400 more on your
monthly bills and how to turn that around in 45-90 days;
• How to protect yourself from thieves stealing your identity and
running up massive debt in your name;
• How to protect your assets from lawsuits, liens or bankruptcy;
• How to get a plan that will help you pay off your debt in a fraction
of the time;
• How to put yourself in a position for funding to start or expand your
• And much, much more…
About the presenters:
Leonet Outlaw grew up in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Ms. Outlaw has a Bachelors of Science in Information Systems and many certifications in the technology industry with over 15 years experience as an IT professional. After joining Financial Education Services, Ms. Outlaw was able to walk away from a six-figure income in 2012. Ms. Outlaw has a passion for helping people get out of their desperate situations be it financial, mental, emotional or spiritual. Through hard work, persistence and focus on personal development any one can truly live the life they've always dreamed!
Monica Andrews is the experienced Regional Vice President in the Washington/Baltimore metropolitan area. Since early 2010, she’s been actively working to not only help people enhance and protect their identity, credit, family, finances, lifestyle and future, but also to identify professional FES Agents to get this important education and solutions across the country. Mrs. Andrews provides this through workshops, symposiums and seminars for various groups and organizations.
Over a year ago, Monica teamed up with her astute colleague, Executive Sales Director, Leonet Outlaw, to form “Leonet and Monica – Partners in Shine” bringing financial education to the masses through talk radio.