01/27/2016 : 10AM - 2:30PM
County/sponsor: Baltimore City/Corridor Region
Location: University of Maryland Baltimore 620 W. Lexington St. 4th Floor Baltimore, MD 21201
Do you or a staff members struggle with how to use QuickBooks because you're learning by fire?
Are you constantly making errors because you don't know how to record items properly?
Are you tired of using excel to track your numbers because they don't tell you how your business is doing?
Could an expert in QuickBooks help you get your numbers right and help you run reports that will assist you with growing your business?
In this workshop participants will learn how to set up and navigate throughout your QuickBooks company file, the proper way to conduct data entry, as well as how to appropriately classify expenses.
In detail they will learn:
• How to set up your company profile.
• How to set up your chart of accounts, customers and vendors.
• How to create invoices and receive payments.
• How to enter and pay vendor bills and credit card statements.
• How to record miscellaneous income and expenses.
• How to reconcile your bank account.
• How to generate meaningful financial reports
More info call: Kimberlee Andrews (301) 403-8300 ext. 22
Cost: $ 60