Friday, November 20, 2015 * 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
Social Security Administration Building
6401 Security Boulevard * Baltimore, MD 21235
Information is power!
In order to successfully navigate the federal contracting industry and win federal contracts, you MUST know the rules and understand the strategy.
ChallengeHER has assisted woman business owners all across the country to help them understand the Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Procurement Program, the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people.
With this knowledge, you are much better positioned to grow your business and increase your revenue.
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the WOSB Set Aside and how to market your business under this program
- Network with peer mentors and other women business owned firms
- A Panel of women business owners share tips and real-life stories
- Contracting Officer’s panel to talk about the best practices of working with federal agencies
- Matchmaking with federal buyers
Registration: 8:00 to 9:00
Sessions and Matchmaking: 9:00 to 12:30
You must be registered to attend this event.
Due to Security, no Walk-Ins allowed.
Registration will close Wednesday, November 18th at 8:00 am eastern
Coffee and light pastries served.