If you are an emerging biotech or life science company, the Sinai Hospital BioIncubator could be the ideal solution for your laboratory needs. We offer full and affiliate membership options.
Maryland's Only Hospital-Based BioIncubator
- Access to LifeBridge Health physicians, residents, research nurses, scientists and education program
- Potential opportunities to conduct clinical trials
Facilities that Fit Your Needs
- Wet lab spaces include: 20' x 16' (320 sq ft), 10' x 16' (160 sq ft) and 9' x 10' (90 sq ft)
- Prebuilt lab space to facilitate rapid move-in; each lab equipped with backup power and Internet access
- Rooms available with biosafety level 2 containment hoods and CO2 incubators to accommodate mammalian, stem cell or microbial cultures
- Common equipment room with Type 1 ultrapure water, autoclave, dishwasher, gel imager -80 freezer and ice machine
- Access to conference rooms with video conferencing capabilities
If you don't need lab space, affiliate membership is available. Affiliate members have full access to a rich variety of resources, including:
- The Sinai Hospital BioIncubator's wide array of programs and services
- Sinai Hospital's incredible community of physicians and scientists
- Top experts in the biotech industry from the Sinai Hospital Innovation Council
- Shipping and receiving departments
- Full cafeteria, coffee shop, Subway® sandwich location, pharmacy
- Onsite parking
- Flexible leasing options
- Sinai Hospital is located at 2401 W. Belvedere Avenue in northwest Baltimore, Maryland with easy access on and off I-83.
For more information about the Sinai Hospital BioIncubator, call 410-601-5643 or email Michael Tangrea, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org.